How long can you last?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've only been able to last 3 seconds so far...but I think it might have something to do with my slow internet connection
....yes that's it...it's my internet connection!

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
14.98..that was it...wasnt sure until I opened the thread what it was about....sounded...well like something different....

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Ooops, make that 41.25.....must....go...to...bed....lol!
You must have like... Jedi reactions! I can't get above low 20s.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got 71.something seconds. I was getting really bored and careless by then. I'm just glad I made it over 18 seconds or it would bug me.

Edit: Well I knew there was something wrong with my score. A slow computer can make the game easier, but mine is speedy enough. I tried this in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it was more difficult. I got 28 seconds. Good enough for the girls I go out with.

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I got 71.something seconds. I was getting really bored and careless by then. I'm just glad I made it over 18 seconds or it would bug me.

Edit: Well I knew there was something wrong with my score. A slow computer can make the game easier, but mine is speedy enough. I tried this in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it was more difficult. I got 28 seconds. Good enough for the girls I go out with.
hahahaha
Ryan you're so silly

I got 21.297 on my fifth try I think. I could get loads better at this game, but I don't feel like going on for more than 71. seconds. Maybe another day I'll beat you Ryan ^_^ but for now that's^ my score.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

and I was thinking you were talking about something else?!
Sorry guys....
You're bad Emma!
Why didn't you post your score? Was it too pathetic?