How is your house decorated?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My house is decorated in early cat. My living room alone has about 5 cat trees in it and my sun room has the same. Kitchen and all 3 bedrooms have cat trees also.

But seriously, earth tones here with as much natural wood as I can have. I tend to go the style of mission (heavy southwest influence), but my sun room is definitely beach themed. I'm bringing in more and more bamboo into the house and the 2 styles (beach and mission) don't clash if you flow similar colors from room to room. And all of this in a 1972 contemporary style house.

The basement on the other hand is called the "man cave". Wood paneling with a slate faced bar and blood red curtains.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im so not the house wifey type when it comes to things like this, i moved in with BF about 2 1.2 yrs ago, its his moms house but she moved downtown with the family because of medical issues, so its just me and him, and everything is basically the same it was as it was then lol.

even all my apts my friends use to say it looked like a college guy lived there lol. i keep everything very standard. as long as i have a bed to flop on at nite, that's the most important thing. My mom doesn't understand where i get it from cause shes a cleab freak and the house is decorated beautifully.