How is your garden?

dragonheart

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's only about half of our strawberries in that box, too. The rest are in my mom's garden. We've only been growing these ones for a couple of years so of course last year, when we would have had our first good crop, was when it was all ruined.
But they're doing great this year and I hope being up high will help. It's hard to tell in the picture but my porch is about ten feet off the ground. The plants themselves are about fourteen feet up.

I thought it would look cool, having my garden float. I don't get enough sunlight on my side to grow anything 'cause of all the trees, but the boxes are far enough away and high enough that they do get a good amount of sunlight. My peppers in the back box are already as tall as my mom's and they were started later.

I plan on adding one more box, there's enough space past the frontmost box. No idea what I'll put in it. Might be a bit hard to tell but so far I have peppers, strawberries, green beans and cucumbers. And the tomato on the porch floor, of course. Maybe onion, then I can make salsa lol.