How is everyone going to spend their Monday?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious what all of ya'll will be doing tomorrow? I have 8 hours of classes tomorrow and then I have a two hour break. After that, I have to go to work till 10:30...blahhh....i'm not so fond of working full time and going to school full time.
I will probably have a ton of makeup work tomorrow- i missed a ton of classes lately b/c of my GI issues....so tomorrow i'm planning on class, homework, work, and playing with the foster kittens for a bit.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's finally finals week...dreaded state for some, glorious state for music majors...I have one performance final down (they tend to happen earlier than regular finals), two concerts down...which leaves one small projects, one concert (wednesday) and my one and only paper and pencil final a week from Wednesday.

So, in short, tomorrow I'll be cleaning my apartment and doing that small project and practicing a bit. I also need to schedule some minor hand surgery (a pea-sized tendon sheet fibroma needs to be excised from my finger) and repairs for my flute. Monday was a huge rehearsal day for me...but those classes are over for the quarter! Hooray!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yikes, i hope everything goes ok with your hand

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am probably going to hang out with the furbabies and if it snows..I am going to take pictures of the dogs playing out in the snow. (of course you know that they are inside dogs, but go CRAZY for snow especially Jenny!
) and do some house cleaning...and finish putting up the fall decorations.
I am probably going to take some more pictures of the kitties and dogs tomorrow, too. so be watching out for those!
I hope everyone has a great Monday!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was woken up by a wrong number at 4.30 and couldn't get back to sleep, so in a few hours I will be grumpy and not worth being near.

Just work planned for today, but seen as we are awake so early, we are thinking breakfast out somewhere before work would be good

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 8pm. After waking up 5 times
I finally got out of bed at 2:30am
So I'll probably spend the day being exhausted, trying to do a bit of cleaning and taking a nap.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to work today.....yuck. BUT, am glad I have the job.......gotta pay the bills ya know.......

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the next week I'm in training. It's a good thing and a bad thing. The good part is I don't have to be on the phones, the bad thing is that I'm not going to get as much TCS time as normal.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a nice lie in, have cuddled and fed Radar, and have been on the internet. In a minute or two I'm off to work. After work at the office, I have to go to a work meeting, which will probable go on later than planned and will acheive nothing. I probably won't be home until gone midnight, by which point I am likely to be in a foul mood.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Working! Such is my life, everyday
gotta feed the babies! I'm getting off at 3 though, cause there's no OT, which is good and bad
but I'll probably go home and take a nap, after I scoop litterboxes of course

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've finished work finally and am chilling out reading Epona's posts (i.e. spying
) whilst listening to music waiting for my wife to call

Got the day off tomorrow to take Radar for his neuturing

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this morning I was selling my patootie off for the United Way...tonight, I have 1 more cake to bake....a lemon poppy glased bread type thing....then, I'll be loading it all into my car!!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day off today from work (woo!) Today I plan on cleaning the litter box (got one of those kinds that you roll over and all the clumps and misc. are supposed to get deposited into a pan..eager to try that). Gotta pay a bill, and I play drums so I should play a bit more today to get the kittie used to it and prepare for my lesson this week.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Study and take a final
and stay good bye to my FH

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am at work now...blah...but I am not feeling good so I am going straight to bed when I leave here in 1 1/2 hours....