How far do you think my cat is with pregnancy

paskal28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
2 weeks ago a start to feel some kind of kittens moving inside her... i didnt now she was pregnant, so i dont know the day she have to give birth. I think she is around 9 weeks. Her nippels are almost bald now and dark red. She likes to sleep and dont eat that much anymore. She is a scared cat outside my house thats why i dont take her to the vat to make.a skin it gives to much stress..

I think she is alround 60 days now, but i dont see her searching for a place or things like that.

The picture is taken 2 days ago. 8 weeks after gave birth i take her to the vat so she cant get more kittens.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you are having her spayed, you'll know the time to do it, she won't be letting the kittens nurse much, slapping them when they try. The problem is, she can get pregnant again as early as a week after having the kittens. Take her in anyway. My cat was pregnant wit her third litter that summer, I couldn't have anymore kittens!
She looks very close, I would say in the next week or so. You really can't predict these things, so just watch her. As long as she is quiet and calm, not howling in distress and pacing around, everything should be OK. Please keep us informed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paskal28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yea she needed some help. Izzy (name of the mother cat is a small cat she is 2 years old but looks like a kitten. The first 3 kittens she needed a little bit of help but i knew what to do and i helpen her with it. I think the dad was a red cat

paskal28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

They are 1 week now and everything goes well. But its hard for me to tell if they are boys of Girls.

Can someon help me? I place some pictures

Attachments

paskal28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Almost 3 weeks now. They start to walk not a lot a few staps but they fall a lot.. but i think its common below 3 weeks to not walk perfect. They look healty and are all 4 pretty cats. I like the red/white kitten a lot, so sad I cant hold more cats. I have 2 cats already so my house is full

Attachments