How far along is Thunder?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So the kittens are about five or six weeks now , they will be leaving us at eight weeks . Kittens and muma cat r eating well together . They are toilet trained(almost) and like to climb on all my stuff and wind me up abit lol
Is there any way that you can keep them for a few extra weeks?  Kittens do much better when they leave mom and siblings at 10-12 weeks.

Is Thunder booked for her spay?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thunder1124

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Guys I need help , Thunder is a stay at home cat and only goes into the garden accasionaly and she hasn't come home for three days and I'm really worried about her I have posted on Facebook but I don't know what to do . We shake the bag of food outside before we go to bed . She isn't aiming home ? What do I do

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She likely was in heat and went off to mate again. Can you get her into the vet for a spay as soon as she comes back?

thunder1124

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay so I'm looking after my friends cat while he goes away on holiday for a week and her cat is very used to me and she hasn't left me alone apart from slightly walking around the house and going to bed shut in the kitchen and she is pretty fat , can she be pregnant ?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she unspayed and allowed around intact males?

Did Thunder come back? How are the kittens?

thunder1124

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She hasn't been spayed and Thunder cane back soaking wet and came I. My bed for a cuddle ! And two of the kittens got homes with my former primary school teachers and then fozz with a teacher from camborne and champagne with a nice women

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She hasn't been spayed and Thunder cane back soaking wet and came I. My bed for a cuddle ! And two of the kittens got homes with my former primary school teachers and then fozz with a teacher from camborne and champagne with a nice women
Is the cat you think is pregnant allowed outside?

Has Thunder been spayed? What about the kittens?

So glad she came back!!

Last edited:

thunder1124

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thunder I said getting spayed next week and the cat does go outside and we do have afew cats around our area