How Far Along Is She???

eviesmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi!! i’m new here, but i’ve been reading so many threads on this site for a good week now. i’m still a teen, and got a kitten for my birthday when she was 2 months old! Evie is now 9 months old (1 more week until she’s 10 months old) and i’m under the assumption she’s pregnant :/ i was trying to save up to get her fixed, and then she went into heat and... well got outside. my family and i had noticed she was getting big but thought maybe she was just getting fat because of how much she was eating. well about 9 days ago, i was laying in bed and noticed her belly was moving! like kittens were jumping around in there! every few minutes but it was definitely happening! anyway, i’m super confused because to me it doesn’t seem like her nipples are pinking up? (will provide pictures) anyway, if anyone can give me an educated guess as to how far along she is, and that sort of stuff it would be highly appreciated. Right now we’re laying in bed and Evie is asleep, she normally twitches in her sleep (her hands and chest area) but her belly has been twitching every so often. Her kittens are inside moving like crazy so maybe that’s why. I’m not sure what i’m doing or what to do so any advise really helps. thank you!!! i know the pictures aren’t the best i apologize. Evie is just a really small cat in general, if that means anything. image.jpg image.jpg
8E4DDC82-D3B2-490C-83C4-DB5233C3CD7A.jpeg
(third picture was 10 days ago!)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hi! :wave3:

Once you see kitten movement it’s usually 2-3 weeks until delivery.

Keep us posted!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eviesmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well... i went up north for 2 days.. woke up this morning to a text from my dad saying she had them! there’s four of them, she’s doing very well she decided to have them in my closet, with no blankets or anything, oh well! i’ll be home soon though ❤
D7C25B00-01FA-441A-96CC-5438815F143F.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eviesmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
B01AF1E2-70E8-46E8-8BA6-9F8C702C6059.jpeg
27B40ECF-F515-4C99-8521-B454778D2DA3.jpeg
361C19D3-CE00-41F8-8E6A-A00367640C0F.jpeg
made it home! evie is doing so well :) i love her so much, kittens look very healthy :) pretty sure we have 2 boys/ 2 girls... my brother insists he can see testicles on them.. i didn’t think you could AT ALL this early but i guess i could be wrong! anyway, here’s some pictures i snapped when i got home.
it’s now Monday and they’re 2 days old.
image.jpg