How Far Along Is My Cat?

Deardanij

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just found out a couple days ago, one of our foster cats is pregnant... she’s just over a year old and usually very slim and lanky. I’m curious as to how far along she seems to be to others, I’ve been reading up on tell tale signs and such and she seems to be doing all things that point to she’s a couple days to a week out from delivery (swollen gentials, searching for quiet dark places, pacing, super affectionate, visible puffy nipples, light eating, etc.). I’ve attached some photos; any insight as to how far along you think she is would be greatly appreciated:)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It’s hard to say for sure, but from the pictures and your description (and my experience), I agree with you that it’s likely to be any day now going forward.

I love orange cats, and she looks very sweet. Keep us posted! :)

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't help at all as have never cared for a pregnant animal but just wanted to say how sweet she looks, she looks so small and young bless her. I hope her labour and delivery go well with no complications and healthy kittens, and that all of your fosters find loving forever homes. Thank you for looking after these kitties in need, love to you all xx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deardanij

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It’s hard to say for sure, but from the pictures and your description (and my experience), I agree with you that it’s likely to be any day now going forward.

I love orange cats, and she looks very sweet. Keep us posted! :)
Thank you! Will do :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deardanij

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I can't help at all as have never cared for a pregnant animal but just wanted to say how sweet she looks, she looks so small and young bless her. I hope her labour and delivery go well with no complications and healthy kittens, and that all of your fosters find loving forever homes. Thank you for looking after these kitties in need, love to you all xx
Thank you so much! She is the sweetest little monkey! I’ll make sure to post kitten photos when they arrive :)