How far along do you think she is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kovusshame

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He told me she's 5 years old and in the 5 years he pretty much never seen her cause she hid.
But she isn't hiding for me.
She was came to me half called and COVERED in wounds. She had a huge infected cut on her neck
I treated it with that really expensive vet spray we use whenever the horse gets cut. It can be used for all animals
Most her cuts cleared up. I bought formula and bottles just in case though. I'm not sure cause of her health issues if she can do it. Or if it will be to much. But she was for sure neglected.
How can you let a cat suffer? I don't get it. God forbid I step on Coopers tail lol
But I will love her and care for her and once her kittens are gone I'll get her spayed. Hopefully she's okay though cause I only make like 80 a week babysitting everyday after school
So I don't know.. I can't afford a 1000 dollar vet if she has something seriously wrong. But she seems happy to be in my room.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He told me she's 5 years old and in the 5 years he pretty much never seen her cause she hid.
But she isn't hiding for me.
She was came to me half called and COVERED in wounds. She had a huge infected cut on her neck
I treated it with that really expensive vet spray we use whenever the horse gets cut. It can be used for all animals
Most her cuts cleared up. I bought formula and bottles just in case though. I'm not sure cause of her health issues if she can do it. Or if it will be to much. But she was for sure neglected.
How can you let a cat suffer? I don't get it. God forbid I step on Coopers tail lol
But I will love her and care for her and once her kittens are gone I'll get her spayed. Hopefully she's okay though cause I only make like 80 a week babysitting everyday after school
So I don't know.. I can't afford a 1000 dollar vet if she has something seriously wrong. But she seems happy to be in my room.
He abused the cat.