how far along do u think ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fluffy16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Poor baby girl is just getting bigger and bigger .baby's r def kicking I'm thinking because of their shrinking space but at least she lets me place my hand on her stomach now without swiping me lol

fluffy16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well fluffy woke me up meowing at me this am wich was weird cuz she has wanted nothing to do with me latley when I got up I found her in my closet pushing she then moved to the dog crate we have set up in there for her and had her first baby .I have a few questions tho ..do I put the rice sick in there now for little one or wait till they have all come and fluffy is well very hairy and kitten keeps trying to feed but I'm not sure can find a test

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can help to put the kitten to a nipple. You can add a rice sock now, as well. Sometimes moms aren't too attentive until they have finished delivering.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well fluffy woke me up meowing at me this am wich was weird cuz she has wanted nothing to do with me latley when I got up I found her in my closet pushing she then moved to the dog crate we have set up in there for her and had her first baby .I have a few questions tho ..do I put the rice sick in there now for little one or wait till they have all come and fluffy is well very hairy and kitten keeps trying to feed but I'm not sure can find a test
If necessary, you can trim the fluffiness around the teats.  Its seldom necessary, nature manages that anyway.  Also, some hairs fall out by themselves, some are licked off by momma - by the same reason, its pure intinct I think.  But if momma hasnt done it and her tteats are still hairy, you can trim them.

fluffy16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So in total we have 4 ! It was quick with in lesss than 2 hrs they were all here and look like momma she didn't need any help with trimming her teat hair they latched right on and she's being a great mommmy doesn't wanna leave them .

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Congratulations! Glad they are all here and nursing well. [emoji]128522[/emoji]