How does your inner child come out?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
After reading all of your posts.. I have to say... I am SO glad that I have started this thread. I've just been completely smiling and laughing at all of the stories you all share about your inner child!!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What brings out my inner child? Well I'd say a good place to start is Harry Potter, I'm crazy about the books and movies. I'll watch any Disney movie when it's on. (Last weekend my cousin and I caught Poohs Humpflehump movie at the theater.) I love to color, and play children's board games. I love children's music and some children's TV. And I too will break out into dance at random places if the music is good.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found a new one today!! I discovered that mopping a kitchen floor can be so much more fun if you try to teach the mop to tango! Ok, admittedly I did finish up on my bum in a puddle.... but that was half the amusement! Who'd have guessed that housework could be so entertaining? Last time I danced in the kitchen I was headbanging to Guns 'n' Roses and playing air guitar/drums. Never leave cupboard doors open when you're doing that though - they like to jump out at you. I smacked my head on the cupboard door on the bottom, jerked up in pain and promptly smacked my headon the open cupboard door above me. I was double-teamed by my own kitchen! ooo but it gave me some pretty coloured bruises!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Salix

I love watching my '80's cartoons ( I've got Jem on DVD)
OMG. I'm sooo jealous!!! I used to love Jem. I had the doll and there was a little switch on her back that her earrings would light up!!!

I love coloring and candy buttons!!! Oh and candy bracelets. I'll be lucky to have my own teeth at 70.

felina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love cartoons. I'm spoiled. I like chocolate chip cookies. I love Teletubbies. I love Sesame Street, especially Elmo and Bert& Ernie.

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

OMG. I'm sooo jealous!!! I used to love Jem. I had the doll and there was a little switch on her back that her earrings would light up!!!
I did too! my barbies went right out the window when I got Jem
I am now waiting for them to rerelease Shera and Thundercats lol. If that happens, they'll never get me out of the house!

Originally Posted by Ali012281

I love coloring and candy buttons!!! Oh and candy bracelets. I'll be lucky to have my own teeth at 70.
Do they still have the candy bracelets? now I want one, my sis and I used to buy them and the necklaces, we'd wear them all day and have sticky rings 'round our necks *rushes to the nearest store for penny candy*