How does your cat wake you up?

miamispartan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When she sleeps inside (like she will be for the next three nights of colder weather), she usually ends up on my chest, with her faces just inches away from my face, and just lays there until I open my eyes....

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aawwwwwwwwwww.......These are just the sweetest wake-up stories (even IF they can sometimes be a bit annoying, when we are REALLY wanting to sleep!
)
My MissyKitty comes running in, stands up with her feet on the mattress and YELLS at me, to "GET UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

She then, turns on her heel, resolutely walking out the bedroom door and has this look like: "And I KNOW, I won't have to be turning around, to see if you are following!"

shadowmerlin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our youngest kitty Merlin is extremely attached to our 2 year old Connor. Every day at around 6 a.m. He scratches and meows non stop at our door until we let him into our son's room. We would leave the door open all night but he loves to lick his face and wake him up all through the night. We have tried to spray him with a water bottle, feed him, or even keep him in our room. But he won't stop meowing until he is with our son. It is pretty cute yet annoying at sometimes. But it is a unfailing alarm clock.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By throwing up on the windowsill above my head, this morning.

Wicked.

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Devin wakes up JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] by patting him with his paw a few times and giving a few light meows.

If it's me he's trying to wake up, he snuggles in real close and then gives me a loud meow, startling me. Of course he's only woken me up once (normally he just sleeps to I wake up, then tries to get me to go back to sleep so he can sleep some more on my collerbone
) and it was like noon. He doesnt make a very good alarm clock.