How does your cat say, "I Love You."

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waffle does this in a couple of ways. When at my apartment, once I've left a room for a minute or more, she will always follow me to wherever I have gone. She always has to be wherever I am. At my parents she does this to the extreme! When we're there she will immediately get up and follow me with no time to waste! She's my little shadow there.

She also will greet me at the door if I've been gone for more than a couple of hours. When I come in she'll be right there by the door waiting, and then will meow at me and turn around to run with me as I walk through.

For Brendan Waffle shows her love by rolling in EVERYTHING that he owns. If his shoes are on the floor, she's got them on her head, if he has a shirt or extra clothes on the floor, she's wrapped up in them, if his bag is anywhere in sight, she's got to be in it.

She's just a little love bug - to me and Brendan only though.

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Princess is a one person cat and I'm her person. She will allow my parents to pet her only when she feels like it or when she is trying to get them to do something. She will follow me EVERYWHERE I go and talk constantly. She has different sounds and meows that mean she's happy and loves me. She also will get right in my face and rub her cheek on mine while purring. She will head butt me to pet her, which she only allow on her terms, and is constantly rubbing on my legs. Princess also has this look that says "I love you" that she will only give to me.

Patsy on the other hand is the most loving cat ever. She gives kisses all the time, she cuddles anytime you sit or lay down. She sleeps with me at night and has to lay cheek to cheek with her paws around my neck. She will allow anyone to pet her but she only gives me the "I love you look and meow/purr" combination.

Blackie was/is a feral and she shows love by sitting next to me and purring. She also head butts and rubs your legs. She also will grab your hand with her paws and pull it to her and lick you. She will only do this with me. She will allow my parents to pet her but she is still a little nervous with them. I think she's doing great considering I've only been working with her for about 6-8 months.

Sweetie is/was also a feral and shows love by giving you a sweet look when she is getting petted. She also does the head butt and leg rubbing thing. She also has a very cute "I love you meow" that only happens occasionally.

George was a stray that adopted us and he shows love by rolling over and requsting a belly rub. The whole time you're petting him he purrs and gives you a very cute look.

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ok im gonna try to explain oin a few.

Piccolo= Piccolo will come to me while im either laying down, playing a
v-game, or watching tv he will come to me place his paws on my face and hold me down and give me a long loving painful bath with a nice massage. I will try to push him off but he refuses to budge so I have to lay there and enjoy what I can

Trish= Trish will follow you every where until you talk to her, and while you are not looking she will jump from the floor to your arms to be held she will even cause troubnle for attintion

Hampster= She gives kisses

Babie= some times kisses

Gizmo= suck on your ear
Jasmin =rub her face on you

Tabitha= demands to be loved on while bathing your hand

Ashley

joebaby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My mister meow gee headbutts and stares. He is the sweetest thing ever. He will lay on my chest and reach up to touch my face. He has his 15 min of the cuddling then he's done.