How do you tell how far along she is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you, and yes Spike and George do look alike! Is he all poddle, or does he have other breeds in him? It kinda looks like with his tail flipped up like that he could have some shih tzu in him . Very cute

msgoody2shoes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mother wanted a full pedigree Bischon FrisÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e because she thinks they are adorable so we waited almost a year until we found a breeder who had a litter 'near' us. Anyways, we drove six hours to this woman's house and we get there and discover she 'forgot' to mention that they were only half Bischon. Anyways, so George and his siblings were half Bischon and a quarter cocker spaniel and a quarter poodle.
I was getting ready to leave and then I notice my mother has the monster of the litter craddled in her arms telling the breeder that this is the dog she wants.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well isn't that lovely, don't you just love people like that. She purposely didnt say that. I would guess that she thought that you wouldnt' but a puppy from her if it wasn't purebred. So she had you drive all the way down, and of course noone could resist a cutepuppy. But he is cute anyways!!!!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
so it would be 3 weeks today for kalli. she is sleeping alot, like all the time, and before she was reallly active, running around, catchig things, playing with the dog. now all she wants to do is sleep, and eat. she loves the bunnies too, she lets them climb all over her! its pretty cute.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bet a new baby is alot of work! I couldn't even imagine...

Everything is going good so far! Kalli is still tired and sleeping all the time. Eating alot too. Which is different for me, because before she wanted to play all the time. She is purring so much more too. Before she purred alot more than most cats, but now even if it looks like you are goign to get near her to pet her, she starts purring! What a little motor. I've heard from my mom that she is getting bigger, which also is news to me because I heard that doesn't happen untill later on. She will be four weeks on Thursday. Which is when I get to see her, for a week. So I will be able to updatemore on her once I see her.