How do you sleep?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
IMG_0867.JPG

E - silence. We will have a fan on when it is hot out though.

glittercat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
E - silence.

Sadly not absolute as quite often the cats are running about and Feora likes to play with her toy mice at 3am.....!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
E (sometimes Cal's not-light snoring)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
E. We have a fan on in the summer but it's quiet. I kept a nightlight on when the kids were small but I don't get up with them now so no need for it.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
E for sure. I find it hard to sleep unless it's very quiet. I also need it to be as dark as possible.
I don't mind a fan running, however, white noise like that is ok.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A and D...sort of.
My husband needs "white noise" so we have an air purifier in the room that makes a "fan" noise. I don't like the feeling of air flow from a fan so the purifier was our compromise.
And I need TV to fall asleep, I need the distraction, but as I feel myself drifting off, I turn it off.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A fan on. I have to block out my upstairs neighbors. I think when I move into my house in two weeks, I'll still have the fan on because it will block out any unexpected sounds in the house that could wake me up.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A (kind of) and E. I'll put on rain sounds if I'm feeling too wired or stressed, but since I've gotten a cat, I've been wearing earplugs, so silence is the best.

I have an air purifier that provides a bit of white noise and when I do laundry, I put a fan on to it to dry it quicker, but I don't hear those anymore!