How do you remove snow?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada is known as "Winterpeg" because of the cold and the snow we get.  Our winter last year was brutal; practically 4 months of nonstop -50 Celsius weather (without the windchill added in). We were the coldest place on the planet, and even colder than Mars, countless times last year.  But as bad as it can be where I live, I can't imagine being where these almost back to back to back snow storms are happening. I feel so badly for you guys!!

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a 4 apartment building.( I live in front) I share a long walk way to  the parking lot with the next door neighbor. Sometimes I shovel or he does and even an angel comes and shovels us out.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Usually the lazy way. Get in the car and drive over it until it's flat. 

Either that or wait until it melts on it's own.

If I still lived up north, I guess I wouldn't have the luxury of doing it that way, though. I used to shovel, but would now probably buy a snow blower.

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have a large driveway and I have some damaged vertebrae, shoveling is not an option. We have a John Deere utility vehicle that we plow with. Note the passenger, our Bengal Makena likes to ride along with me when I do our driveway and a few of the neighbors. I get some strange looks when I am out plowing with him. People have stopped, got out of their cars and walked over to comment!

Eric