How Do You Play With Your Kitten/cat?

saleri

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Seems like a silly question, but I feel like I'm doing the same thing with my 5 month kitten every day. She has a bunch of toys, climbing posts, scratching posts, and my stuff to interact with. But after only having her for two months, I feel like I've run out of ways to interact with her.

I just toss her toys that can tossed, spin the toys that can be spinned, not sure what else to do.

Any creative ways you play with your feline friend?

le1112

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat loves to play with shoe strings just drag it across the floor and he would chase it forever. he also loved the feather toys with a stick attached. you may feel like your boring your kitty but trust me playing with her in the same ways won’t bother her. my cat would chase a string for as long as i’d let him and be as happy as could be.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Da bird. Every day. She will go and sit by the drawer I keep it in and never seems to get bored.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately with Samai it's been me walking across the room and she attaches herself to my leg and I drag her as blood gushes from my leg. But this is not intended play, even though she thinks it is. I made them a toy some months back, a 16oz empty water bottle with 4 pennies inside, sealed back up. They love this. I toss it, they chase it, repeat many times.