How do you people do it???

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya know. I dont know HOW i do it, lol I dont mix up the names very often. Usually the ones I do are, Jellie & Arthur not looking front on, since they are both Tuxedos, and than Halen and Little A since they are both Blue & white Tuxedos. Oh yeah and the L team...

Steve has it easy. anything with long hair he calls a Fuzz Ball, LMAO hes gotten everyone else pretty straight

Although he did call Dutchy , Jade once..and thats not good since those two hate eachother.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I never thought about it before, but I really don't mix up the names either! I use "terms of endearment" alot like munchkin, baby-doll, little boy/girl.... I'm also with kluchetta, kitty kitty kitty works everytime!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's probably a Freudian slip that I get my kids' names mixed up more than the cats'. And my son REALLY doesn't like being called "Nicole". LOL

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

My MIL has a terrible time with her kids. One time she was upset with my husband, she ran through all of the his brothers' names (he had 3), then the dog's name, then his name. He was quite upset that she threw in the dog's name.

That is so funny! My X-MIL does the same thing. 5 boys in the family - all begin with letter T. She has a terrible time! It's so funny sometimes. (and now to make matters worse, she's got 13 grandkids - mostly boys. Thank god they're not all T's too!
)

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom can't remember any of them except the old timers, Cajun and Smudge, who have been around long enough, and Bob. She remembers him because he lived with her for a short time. But me, I don't have that problem for some reason and I have 7!