How do you know if they are strays

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had done everything the rspca had asked me to do , i put collars with my phone number on asking for the owners to phone me ., i had put posters up the rspca had put a found cat ad so if anyone had lost a cat matching the one outside they would be given my number , i had phoned the police who told me to phone the local rescue.
i went round to neigbours with a photo on a camara , he was out 24 hours a day , for the last year. yet after doing everything the rspca asked me to do they still wouldnt do anything saying that he wasnt injured or seemed sick so they wouldnt come out.
so when it snowed i took him in and phoned up another rescue called CHAT celia halmond animal trust. they are there to trap uneutered animals and either rehome them if able or return them if they are unable.
he was covered in flees ,uneutered, and had round worm and tape worm. he had the chip when scanned so he is now done .
not being funny but i really dont see what more could be done to find him a new home , do you ?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry that should have been he had no chip when scanned. before any confusion sets in lol.