How Do You Guys Go The Extra Step With Making Your Cats Happy And Stress Free?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

saleri

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Our cat Gohan gets the zoomies and is super antsy anytime we fry anything. Even a loud faucet can make him go a little nuts. I think it sounds too much like a cat hissing.

Both the boys are also terrified when my boyfriend sneezes. And they have been hearing that sound for 10+ years (they are his cats!) He's never done anything to scare or harm them, but you would think the sneezepocalypse was the End Times. ;)
Yeah it varies, she doesn't freak out when my pressure cooker is going, but some frying apparently scares her.

My worry is her constant hiding from even people like me, other people I gave up.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend Randall raised Gohan from a feral kitten (he was beat up, missing a tooth and had fleas and worms). For years people would come over and not see him. Not he comes out within 20 min of visitors and says hello to strangers. Sometimes it just takes time. The fact that you are so focused on their comfort and reducing anxiety will only help the process.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

saleri

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend Randall raised Gohan from a feral kitten (he was beat up, missing a tooth and had fleas and worms). For years people would come over and not see him. Not he comes out within 20 min of visitors and says hello to strangers. Sometimes it just takes time. The fact that you are so focused on their comfort and reducing anxiety will only help the process.
Yeah hope so, I mean she is only 9 month old, she's not even in her teenage phase yet I think. Oh well, I'm just paranoid I suppose. Although at the same time I get really made when I see videos like these.