Purraise
I don't have a billion pairs of socks like some people
but i do keep them rolled up to save room and make the drawer look tidy

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

We do that too! I've been leaving Scott's socks though as I don't wear socks in the summer!
well, actually, neither do i, except when i'm mowing the lawn. i wear sandals until it's just too darn cold to do so - usually around October hereabouts. then i can start wearing them again on a regular basis around March or April. i can also occasionally wear them during the winter, depending on when we have our 'unseasonably warm' winter days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I got everything back in there (except what was thrown out). It's organized, but there is still a ton of stuff! DH suggested making one drawer for undies and another for socks. Umm...to do that I'd need to start taking over HIS dresser!

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i keep my socks in a clothes basket in the middle of my bedroom floor...
I usually keep them in the kitchen where the washer is!! hehehe

I just started matching my socks up. I threw away all of my other socks and bought two packages of the same exact white socks. As long as I have an even number, they all match!

They are all just stuffed into my top drawer. Sometimes sticking out for the kitties to play with. I don't know why that drawer is only 2 inches deep....