How Do I Talk To Boys?

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yup ,that's what I was thinking..It seems if I am near a hottie, I turn into some awkward 14 year old..Usually I am calm and composed unless there is a hot guy nearby..then I'm a bumbling idiot.
That's me.....I'm not as bad as I used to be....back before i had gotten married i couldn't say more then 2 words to a guy that wasn't related to me. then after my divorce I opened up to the point where 90% of my friends are males, And have in the last year alone gone on more dates now then I have in my whole teenage and early 20's. But when I first meet a guy who is even a little bit cute I have a hard time talking to him. Good thing most of them can keep a conversation rolling!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gerardsmine29

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol! Anyways, ya, thank you guys, and I will tell you how it goes!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I can say to you is to have confidence in who you are. God made you special in your own way and you have to know this about yourself first before you can show your true personality to anyone.

Good luck, be brave and hold your chin up no matter what.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd say be yourself and just get to know eachother. My example: I had a crush on a particular guy litterally from the time I was 13 till I was about out of HS. I mean I just couldn't shake it. I was fascinated I think. (He was older.) Then a few years later I found out what he was really like, and not that anything about him was bad, just soooo totally not like me. I mean looking back, he would have been completely wrong for me, I'd have been miserable, disapointed, and heartbroken. So my big advice is try to get to know him as a 'friend.' Then you might not waste all the time I did!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMO? If he's in 4H with you, you two already have something to talk about. Talking to boys does come easier with age, but still can be confusing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gerardsmine29

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok, and thank you guys all so much!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yup ,that's what I was thinking..It seems if I am near a hottie, I turn into some awkward 14 year old..Usually I am calm and composed unless there is a hot guy nearby..then I'm a bumbling idiot.
awkward 14 year old eh? when I waas 14 I wasn't awkward around boys and I'm 16 now!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What 4H projects is he involved with?
You can start a conversation with him from there