How do I talk him into this?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband just said that they look like the cat you would ask, "What is the meaning of life?" He also said that they look a little too wise to be a pet, I however reminded him that 8-Bit is a bit to wise to be a pet as well. He has us wraped around his little paw.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, this works with my husband:

come home in your work clothes, then go into the bedroom while talking to him about regular stuff, he will most likely follow you, if he doesn't then say, hey I wanna bounce something off of you, then while changing your clothes (take your time, and have the talk while forgetting to completely get dressed again) you tell him that he gave you a brilliant idea, by getting a bigger place, he will have the opportunity to save another life and be the hero to some sweet innocent baby, and your hero too, you can also add how wise he is to suggest a bigger place etc etc. Most of the time he will just agree!!!
Or be too busy checking you out to disagree!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all of Luvmysphynx kits but I really think Monte is the best. I have been in love with him since I first saw him.
I wanted a Sphynx also and took my husband to a cat show to see and possibly touch if the owner would let us. We didn't end up with a Sphynx but with a Cornish Rex which is not hairless but are hair challanged. Husband had just agreed to the idea of a Sphynx when he fell in love with Zander. But the show definately opened his mind up to the beauty of the Sphynx.

Tricia

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter wants one so bad. She says they feel like a warm peach, right off the tree. (They feel different like that than when you buy them from the grocery store.)

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

come home in your work clothes, then go into the bedroom while talking to him about regular stuff, he will most likely follow you, if he doesn't then say, hey I wanna bounce something off of you, then while changing your clothes (take your time, and have the talk while forgetting to completely get dressed again) you tell him that he gave you a brilliant idea, by getting a bigger place, he will have the opportunity to save another life and be the hero to some sweet innocent baby, and your hero too, you can also add how wise he is to suggest a bigger place etc etc. Most of the time he will just agree!!!
You need to try out for Desperate Housewives, you have their moves down pat!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

That's a good tip! I'm just glad that he is atleast willing to go to a cat show to see one. Once he touches it I'm sure that it will be all over!