How do I remove yellow stains from fridge door?

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, almost a full 10 years! Impressive.

So now I want to try Bio Zapp and Air Sponge for cat odors. Amazon has Bio Zap and about a zillion different brands of air sponge (Bad Air Sponge, Nature's Air Sponge, etc.). Do you think that's the same Bio Zap(p)? And which air sponge? I looked at the original Happy Handyman article and they don't specify :/. There was probably only one brand when they wrote that.

ETA: OK, your Johnnie's link has Nature's Air Sponge, I guess I'll try that one. Still trying to figure out if Bio Zap is the same as Bio Zapp.
Yes, the two Bio Zap(p)s are the same. It's really good stuff. So are Restore A Finish and Feed and Wax. My husband did our kitchen cabinets and they look new. We used Through the Roof to handle leaks around the flashing and chimney and it's still good ten years later.

We met Johnnie at a Home show in his later years. He was quite a character, but serious about finding solutions for people. His daughter, Trudy, is following in his footsteps. Many of the things talked about were used by them, so they know how well they work.

I want to order his new book, too. The old one covered a lot of common household problems, big and small.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I was going to flag the post due to age, but then I realized that smelly stains and pet smelly stains will always be a a problem!