How do I live without my baby??... crying :(

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep on looking beb! I can understand why she'd not want you to bring little Malakai with her husbands allergies, but we all know that he's your whole world! You can't just give up your whole world just for a man who sneezes in the presence of a cat :p Chances are that if you keep looking, you'll find someone willing to have him in the deal as well. You two come together

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Keep on looking beb! I can understand why she'd not want you to bring little Malakai with her husbands allergies, but we all know that he's your whole world! You can't just give up your whole world just for a man who sneezes in the presence of a cat :p Chances are that if you keep looking, you'll find someone willing to have him in the deal as well. You two come together
You're right... sometimes, I feel like that little furball is all I've got... I've been through so much in the last few months and it's been a huge comfort to me to have him around... I know you guys will understand this but most people don't... It's like having a child... you love them like they're your children and you wouldnt give up your child for anything... just because they're not human doesnt make them any less important... Most of the time it's the small, furry ones that are the most loyal... So, we're a package deal... you want me, you have to accept him too...

Besides, I want my own, separate apartment, anyway... Someplace that I can decorate how I want... Come home after work, feed Kai, make dinner for me and Adrian, curl up on the couch together and watch a movie without anyone questioning me about who I'm with and what I'm doing, etc... I can have friends over whenever I want... I can run around naked if I feel like it...LoL Wish me luck... I have an interview with a family today that might make that possible!!! YaY

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with everything Liza... I hope this next interview goes even better than the other one and then you don't have to leave your sweet boy behind! Keep us updated!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get frustrated each time i have to go down to frankfurt to see my parents because its already a 1 1/2 hour drive to 2 hours!
then making that return trip back.
I hate leaving my little child behind too.
Last night i popped up the question to bf saying....
Can we have another kid??
At first he looked shocked thinking " WHAT ARE YOU PREGNANT???"
But as i was petting my little Gatto he realised what i really ment.
He wants to get another one but we have to wait untill we move into another appartment and have some more money.
I wish you all the best. I have my sweety sleeping with me in bed and i cant let him go lfor any job i have!
GOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear girl!!
As you know I cant get to TCS on the weekends so I am just catching up(as usual). That sounds like an unfortunate situation. Dont take the job, itprob. wouldnt last long anyways, you would be too miserable not being able to raise little Kai yourself, and sooner or later it would get to you and you would quit, so save yourself the hassle, he's worth it. And I am with you on the kitty/child thing. I feel that way about Conner, he made me cry yesterday because I have been sick and miserable and grouchy,, and the whole time he has been my faithful kitty, following me everywhere and loving on me and laying by myside and giving me kisses even though I am being cranky towards him (and everyone else for that matter)! No matter what comes and goes in my life, he is my constant, and I know you feel the same about your little bundle of mischevious fur!!LOL,, so I REALLY hope that these other options work out in your and Kai's favor!! Good luck and my fingers are crossed!!!!!!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey Stevie! It seems that all my 'drama' happens over the weekend and you have to catch up later... LoL Glad to see you, tho! I saw your post and I just knew you'd be responding to me soon... like I said, I hope you feel better, hun... Speaking of that little bundle of mischievious fur, I dont know if you saw my post in another thread about how he fell in my salad the other day and I've been picking up lettuce and onion ever since... yeah it was cute! especially when he was trying to lick the salad dressing off his fur... LoL Serves him right!

Anyway... I've been awake all morning staring at the ceiling because I cant sleep with so much on my mind... The thought of finally having a job after so long is exciting me... and finally being able to get my own place would just top it all off.... Then the next step would be studying for the LSAT so, I can go to law school! But, one step at a time... I dont wanna get my hopes up but I need to stay positive! I'll keep you updated!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just wanted to send you good luck vibes and tell you that kai is a beautiful fur baby and I totally understand why you would not want to be without him.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definately keep me updated girl,,,and NO!!! I did not see the salad thing!!That is hilarious!!!
Now tell me,,who could live with out that???
LOL!!!! Ive found that when Conner is feisty and wanting to play,,, he will run through the house and jump on the kitchen table,,which he is not allowed to do
...he does this because he knows it gets a rise out me and he wants me to chase him!!! The little monster!!! I dont know how to get him to stop!! While I have been sick I havent been in the playful mood and can barely walk,, you should see me hobbling around the house trying to catch the little brat!! He does it on purpose!! LOL,, but what would we do with out them,,,*sigh*.

Oh and about me having to catch up after weekends,,even when I do get to catch up I dont have much time, so I dont get to peruse all of the missed threads,, I just get to browse like the first page of threads in the cat lounge and that is it!
So yes, I fall behind and miss so much great stuff!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I couldnt live without him... He drives me crazy but it's moments when he lays on my chest with his head on my face and falls asleep that I really live for... He can be a brat but he's sweet sometimes, too... even if it only lasts a minute...

When I start working I'm gonna have to cut back the time I'm on TCS and I'm sure I'll miss a lot too... for now, I'll keep ya updated on the fun stuff, if I can! I feel bad because I havent been able to keep up with the vacation thread! I'm glad I have a month to prepare everyone's arrival in NYC! LoL

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

You are in my thoughts that you get a job that suits you perfect!
Thanks Sam! Thanks everyone! I'm getting nervous... I have an interview at 3:30 and then another at 7:15 so, I'll let you know how things go tonight when I get home... I'd feel a lot better if I could talk to Adrian before I go!