How do I choose?

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good news although I am sorry it had to come to that
to your family you have all been through so much lately I know God is watching over you and I honestly think that maybe things may be starting to shift and you may be getting some good news and a luck for a change.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I'm totally in the "keep 'em all anyway and hide 'em when someone comes over" camp. From my understanding of tenants' rights (limited to my particular stretch of Ontario, of course), your landlord has to give you 24 hours' notice before coming into your house (unless it's an emergency, like your house is on fire or nobody's heard from you in a month), so that might be plenty of time to shuttle the kitties off to someplace where your landlord won't know about them. I don't see what difference it makes to them how many cats you have -- you're buying the house, so if your cats trash it (not that they would, but you know what I mean) you're the one who has to live with the damage, not them. Just my $0.02.
I agree with this,'specially if you are in process of buying the house. It's very hard to choose. Good luck with your decision ... and the house!