How did you meet your SO?

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout and I met in a pet store

What? She is significant and my other half
awwww... I love the relationship you have with trout. We're still hoping to find our own friendly cat.

My husband and I met at work a year before we actually started dating. We worked different shifts, and one night he worked my shift. What caught my attention most was how much he HELPED us. We were lowly nursing assistants and he was the all-important nurse, and he actually got up and got dirty with us in the trenches. After that, I knew I just HAD to get to know this man better! A year after that we got married. Now 5 years and 4 kids later, we're happier than ever!!!

(That's the short version.)

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I walked into a restaurant that Jim was working at and asked him about a job, he told me to write my name, # and measurements on a piece of paper.
I thought he was so cheesy that I busted out laughing and couldnt stop laughing and telling him how corny he was
he has never left me alone since
that was 20 years ago.
That is great! He looks like a really fun guy, Pam!

Originally Posted by theimp98

that is a good story,

Well i told this story a couple but the short version, I was working nights, bored and wanted to talk to someone from some place i had never been, i found a ID on webpersonals.com from someone from indo , i said hi, 5 years later after talking to her almost every day i jumped on a plane and went.
I did not realize you just hopped a plant and went, after talking online... Good deal.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We met on a blind date arranged by a mutual friend. I swore I would never get fixed up on a blind date but she gave him my phone number before she told me about it. That was some 30 yrs. ago so I guess the moral of the story is you never know just who you'll meet on a blind date!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met Jen through Match.com and I think Date.com. She had profiles on each site and I wrote to her twice not realizing it. We talked off and on for a few weeks and then finally met. Been together ever since

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met my husband in a karaoke bar. I thought he was someone I knew but I was wrong. I was actually dating someone else when we met. The person I was dating and I did not have the same taste in bars. He liked dance clubs and I was into karaoke. When Tim and I met we just started talking and spending time together because he was always at the bar when I was there. We became really good friends and then started dating. I ended my previous relationship because I had been with the guy for three years and we were more like roomates than girlfriend and boyfriend.

Tim and I moved into together in 1997 and got married on June 30, 2001. We met in 1995. We have been happily married since 2001.