How did you meet your partner and what was the first date like?

maherwoman

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My husband and I found each other through emode.com (totally recommend them...great site!!), and first met in person at a Starbucks a few days before Thanksgiving 2003. I tell people it was love at first mocha.

We had moved in with each other by that following New Years, and he proposed the following March 2004. We then got married this past June 4th!

Ours was a quick romance, but when ya know...ya just KNOW. It's been nothing short of an adventure and a beautuful romance! He's adopted my little Emily as his own, and fully taken on the role of Dad (which she needed so badly!). Our little family was meant to be!

I'm so excited about the memories that we have yet to create!

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its a long story so I won't fill up the space but if you are interested I have a link

Our Story

if you happen to be on this page and click the "familys" link, it is underconstruction so it will not be displayed.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

LOL! A mutual friend gave him my number and we started txting not finding out who we were till a few txts later when I told him who it was he said eww. little did he know how much i'd changed.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only story I have is about a woman who taught at the school I worked at for summer school last month.

Her boyfriend proposed to her a couple of weeks ago, and he planned the whole thing by recreating their very first date! I thought that was the cutest, most romantic thing ever!