how did YOU know?

amyspear

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hubby and I went to the pound for a few weeks in a row. The first week there were no kittens (we wanted two kittens from the same litter), the second week there were 2 kittens from different litters, we decided we'd take them, but when we put them in a cage together, they started to hiss at eachother, we felt awful, but decided not to take them after all. The third week, there was a HUGE litter and they were soooooo cute. One of them came right up and rubbed her little nose on my finger and mewed and mewed, she had long pretty fur and lovely markings, she was so sweet, so I chose her. Hubby saw this scrawny little gray and white short hair who seemed to gravitate straight to him and he fell in love! So those were the two we chose! They were pretty sickly for the first couple of months, (bad bad colds), but we nursed them back to health and now we've had them for almost a year!

ryelee's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I went to Ryelee's foster home there were several kitties, one little girl was so beautiful and I really wanted to adopt her but Ryelee was persistant and wanted to play so I guess she picked me hehe.