How did you know the time was right!??

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I knew I loved Amber after about 2 weeks. I wasnt going to tell her though because she made it clear she didnt want to rush anything. About 8 weeks in the relationship I let it slip on accident. I think it shocked me more then it shocked her. She didnt tell me she loved me until we had the car wreck and I was in the hospital.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It kinda just slipped out when Colin and I were having an argument and talking about ending it. I didn't even realize I had felt that way until I said it- then we were both like "wow" we really love each other- we made up immediately and well..it's worked out
/ You just know when it's right

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I knew i could count on you all for wonderful words of advice. I know how I feel...and i'll just have to take that leap one day soon. Maybe when things calm down and we have a little more alone time. I just don't want to scare him away...and I think I could almost accept him not saying it back right away....but i don't know if I could go on indefinitely if he didn't feel the same way back.

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well you are going to feel how you feel whether you say it or not, so I say go for it whenever you get that urge to say it!

If he doesn't feel the same way, it is going to surface eventually regardless of who says what.