How did you guys hear of TCS?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Like most people here, I was surfing the interweb. In this case it was for a news story about an adventurous kitty that took an unexpected trip overseas in a large shipping container.
I couldn't find it, but I found this site in my surfing and ended up registering to ask about it. Malynn is to blame for my return because she responded to my first post.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I just did a search on msn.com and this was the 1st site that popped up! We had just gotten Harley and I had a TON of questions, being a 1st time kitty owner!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Google. I don't remember now what I was looking for -- it wasn't urgent or anything like that, just curiosity. But high up on the first page of hits was TCS. And as someone's sig says "Veni, Vidi, Velcro"

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was looking for information on how to introduce new cats and decided to search for discussion boards/forums about cats. After checking out a few different sites I decided to join here.

Bryan

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Oh gosh...I don't know how I found Tcs...(a search for sickly kittens from what I remember) ,but I found it back in dec 04,when I first stumbled on my feral colony and desperately needed advice on some sickly kittens living in some bushes(Two are both now my sweet babies Tickle 'n' Patch
and bless Tip-tail/Sylvester R.I.P

I think back then the site looked different from it does now
I lurked alot and got some info but I didn't register because I thought you were all that far away that you wouldn't be able to help(how wrong was I ? )
So I registered on a local charity website forum hoping to get some advice (that was in jan 05 and still nobody has replied
........losers
just kiddin'
)

Anyway I finally registered with you lot
in I think oct 05....I'll live to regret it i'm sure

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I was looking for a cat forum- no idea what I was getting myself into!!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in the process of planning to move from a big house (where my then-BF/now-FI and I were living with another couple and their two cats) to an apartment with just the two of us and our kitties, and I wanted to make the transition as comfortable as possible for Spike and Oz, especially considering Spike's learning limitations. I did a Google search, found a bunch of web-resources, and TCS turned out to be the most informative. And like a bad penny, I just keep turning up.