How did you find "the cat site"??

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kitten- that made me laugh and be sad all at the same time. We may not answer every post right away, but someone does try and answer the important ones as soon as they can. i have seen some forums where posts literally sit unanswered for so many months. People with real emergencies that come on line for help and are just left stranded. I always just wonder- what happened to the poor cat?

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Kitten- that made me laugh and be sad all at the same time. We may not answer every post right away, but someone does try and answer the important ones as soon as they can. i have seen some forums where posts literally sit unanswered for so many months. People with real emergencies that come on line for help and are just left stranded. I always just wonder- what happened to the poor cat?
So true... I have seen similar cases, or even worst, cases of people whose emergency posts go unanswered because of some flame war or rivalry that members don't want to help him.

I shall say, this is the most peaceful forum I've been to.

Mary Anne, how did you come across TCS?

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And I stumbled here via Google when I started looking for information on the "96 cats" case and ended up in the Cats SOS forum. I think I registered a day later (as myself) and have been poking around ever since. I've answered posts in some of the most diverse threads and have made (and now MET in person) several electronic friends. I am looking into doing my own website and have a friend who is much more technically proficient doing that checking but for the near and distant futures, I plan on being a part of this site (as long as they will put up with me!).

Bark, arff, meow, thfftttt. See I'm tri-lingual. That was dog & cat for:" I like it here and won't leave. Thfffttt!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mark...so glad you are here. Honestly, I refer people to your "ask the ACO" forum often. Many people are unfamiliar with the laws and what they can do. Perhaps at some point I'll make the trip to your neck of the woods.

Katie

prettyboy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
TNR1 you mentioned one of the ways that I found this site .....
YOU .... on the petfinder.com website.
thanks !

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't really remember how I found TCS; I'm sure it was by googling something to do with cat care, as I had just gotten Chester and Piper a few days before then. I lurked for months though, before I finally came out of hiding and registered and started posting. This is the only forum I actually post to! I'm glad I found TCS, it certainly is the best site out there!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am going to be one of the odd ones. My sister Blondiecat got to raving about this cat forum she was own and suggested that I look at it. I ghosted around here for awhile then deceided to join one night cause I liked what I seen. So I have been a member ever since.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I knew very little about cats, I wanted to find out as much about caring for my new buddy as I could. I needed to know everything from care, health, litter, food and behavior since I really only knew how to take care of dogs, birds, and fish. I thought a forum might be a good place and probably searched for "cat forum". This was the only site that actually had real activity and people who honestly seemed to want to help each other. Thanks a bunch for everyone's assistance!!!

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was doing a search on different breeds of cats . . . and I found TCS. Best search I ever did!!