How did you find TCS??

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I Found TCS from a search engine when looking for a place to come and talk about the most important cats in my life, Eviecat and Molly and also at the time I think I was looking for a ragdoll kitten so I was trying to find forums where I could post about it. So it was pretty much those 2 that lead me to this site and I am so glad it did because I love it hear and its the best cat forum I have ever seen

Eva, Eviecat and Molly xxx

Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Adelaide had just appeared at our door and I was looking for help. We'd been feeding her for a few weeks and I was worried about whether to trap her. So I did a google search and found the Story of Lucky. I spent the whole night reading it and then decided to join the forum and post my thread about Adelaide (the first one that was lost in the crash).

It's been great - I'm really glad I found TCS and have made some wonderful friends here. In fact, I've got more friends on TCS than I have off the web! This is the one and only forum I have ever belonged to.

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was surfing for info on Somali's and stumbled in and everyone was so helpful so I moved in Mischka & Linx and me say thanks!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pretty sure I googled after we got a new cat who kept throwing up and found the old archived section of this site first, then eventually after reading all of that.... *phew* .. tried the main address and found the new stuff

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was lurking around Petfinders message boards where there is a lot of strong opinions being aired. Even when I agreed I didn't always like their methods. There was a link to here in someones post and it seemed a lot friendlier place to be, so much so that I posted right away after lurking only a short while.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was considering trapping some feral kittens from a friend's yard, but was unsure (I'd never really handled feral cats before). I googled info on ferals, and TCS kept popping up. I read a few of the threads, and it encouraged me to go ahead w/the kittens.

You can see their pics on my siggy: Briar, Buttercup, & Scout. Even though they are all thriving in their new homes, I'm still here at TCS...I even rejoined post-crash!

unicorn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got thecatsite as a google search return when I was trying to find out information about why my cat, Smudge, appears to be a lesbian, lol. The forums hooked me.

duby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Through a friend.
I told her that my husband and I want to adopt a cat and she told me to check this site out.