How did you find TCS and what made you join?

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't remember how i found TCS, most likely through a google search but i haven't join until my cats sick and wondered what it was. I felt welcome so i decided to stick wround

moonlitekittens

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last month, I was having a conversation about cats with a good friend (who´s also a cat owner) and he said I should have a look at the TCS and join the community, he told me I will find heaps of information and people willing to help... It took me a couple of weeks to join in but here I am! just did my first post today :)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Greetings @MoonliteKittens, welcome to TCS. Please post some pictures of your cat(s). We love cat pics, as you probably figured out yourself.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found TCS through a google search when my now ex's 15 year old cat, Tigger, was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I joined to ask about other's experiences with it, and to get advice. And shortly after, for support when Tigger passed after receiving the iodine treatment due to fluid in her lungs.

Then I fell in love with it :D I have breaks sometimes where I get busy and don't get on, but when I do come back I remember why I stay/come back - such great, helpful people and a wonderful atmosphere.

ladypeter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello. I find TCS on a google search and I joined because I find it so helpful for cat owners. There are so many topics and forums, lots of good information. I hope I can find answers and opinions in the future.