How did you celebrate your 21st??

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I havent turned 21 yet, but our legal drinking age is 19. I haven't done anything fun since I turned legal age on my birthdays though. 19th I had the flu and I went to dinner and had a couple drinks and then went to bed and my 20th I had to work and I did 4pm-close at Subway so I was stuck inside the entire night. I am thinking about going somewhere for my 21st (which is in august).
That's true, technically I had "two" 21st birthdays, one when I turned 19, the other 21. It's nice living on the border of Canada

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I forget .........

My 18th, however is probably the most unforgettable birthday ever. My friend and I were on a school trip in Italy and we were staying in Sicily for a few days, and the tour took us all the way to the top of Mt. Etna. It was AMAZING. Honestly, how many people get to spend their birthdays on top of a live volcano? It was really, really cool.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Quill_luv

I forget .........

My 18th, however is probably the most unforgettable birthday ever. My friend and I were on a school trip in Italy and we were staying in Sicily for a few days, and the tour took us all the way to the top of Mt. Etna. It was AMAZING. Honestly, how many people get to spend their birthdays on top of a live volcano? It was really, really cool.
i have a beach house in sicily, its quite boring for me to go there