How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ozzie may be a sensitive boy, and Cleo may be a new rescue, but being cats, both of them are relaxation experts. As well as the cute resting positions, they both have an adorable habit of curling and uncurling their front and back toes. ❤
20231008_105521916_iOS_edit.jpg 20231008_114738300_iOS_small.jpg

Cleo's favourite relaxing place is HER sofa. She had her one and only accident on it the first night she was here, and though we cleaned it thoroughly and did everything we could to get the smell out, I think she might still be able to smell herself on there, hence it being her special place.

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
eevans3373 eevans3373 Oh my goodness, My Heart. Look at the little FEET!

Smudge, a few days after coming home.

View attachment 463071
Not only is that adorable, but the fact that Smudge is relaxed enough to be asleep on his/her(?) back in your presence after just a few days is really touching. I think you have a friend for life! Thank you for adopting. ❤

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Except that it's very rarely a trap with Oz. He actually likes having his belly rubbed and will purr like crazy and roll over into this position if I start petting it! He occasionally playfully grabs my hand, but never with his claws out. He also occasionally pushes my wrist with his back leg, so I'll stop and then he'll ask for more! He also loves me scratching his armpits. The funny thing is that he's the third tabby tomcat I've had in my life, and ALL of them have liked being petted this way. With Ozzie, though, I believe I'm the only one who gets this. He'll let Dad rub his belly, but prefers him to stick to his chin and his back. Mum so far is ONLY allowed the head and back. So I feel very privileged!

In fact, I was so used to cats just letting me do this that I fell for it the one time Cleo pulled an ACTUAL belly trap on me. I lived to regret that LOL!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
"Bring me Solo and the wookie. They will pay for putting me on a diet." - Ozzie, 2023 (probably).

This was my lunch break therapy today. I'm working onsite tomorrow, and I'll miss him! The way he curls his rabbity back feet is the cutest. ❤
I just love the curly feet- my Sami curls those little back feet--- it's just toooo cute! Such adorable pics

Unc

Made in U.S.A.
Adult Cat
Purraise
Boy oh boy Unc is settling in nicely- he is adorably cute
He says Thank you Very Very Much, The little Sh** is fully aware of his
charms and uses it against me :flail:He knows how to melt my heart already,

I love how the first one is just him rolling on the counter.
Thanks so much Actually he was sound asleep, I had to turn the phone on with
one hand so as not to move until I got the shot :itslove:
He knows his best chance to catch me is at the Coffee maker :bliss:

Last edited: