How can you say no!!!!!???? HELP !!!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerLord

Oh what the hell... one more can't big such a big difference huh?

Nala shall be home in 3 weeks
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! (points and laughs)

oh, wait, I did it too

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a beautiful little thing. $1,000. Wow. If you have the money, I guess, why not?

Personally, I'm a fan of shelter cats -any breed, markings, etc. Doesn't matter.

I hope she integrates well into your home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerlord

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did not pay 1000$ ... long story short, one of my friend at university has a rare sickness that comes into difficult phases and then goes away. One of those phase came 3 weeks ago, and since she lives alone and was 6h away from home, I had her move here in my place for a week so I could take care of her. Her mom owns a cattery in Montreal and wanted to offer me a kitten in return for helping her daughter so much - she was serious about it. I knew they were expansive, but went to research what they really went for so I could pay her and still get the kitten since I wanted one. I realized I could never pay 1000$ now (I can afford it but could not justify it, not with college debts) over other stuff, and accepted her "present" so to speak with humility. I have a hard time accepting such huge gifts, but I couldn't resist.

Come to think of it though, I'd probably have paid it anyway if I had not been offered Nala. She stole my heart

1000$ is crazy, but even crazier is paying 3000$ for a cat you showcase for a ribbon... in my opinion, anyway!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerLord

I did not pay 1000$ ... long story short, one of my friend at university has a rare sickness that comes into difficult phases and then goes away. One of those phase came 3 weeks ago, and since she lives alone and was 6h away from home, I had her move here in my place for a week so I could take care of her. Her mom owns a cattery in Montreal and wanted to offer me a kitten in return for helping her daughter so much - she was serious about it. I knew they were expansive, but went to research what they really went for so I could pay her and still get the kitten since I wanted one. I realized I could never pay 1000$ now (I can afford it but could not justify it, not with college debts) over other stuff, and accepted her "present" so to speak with humility. I have a hard time accepting such huge gifts, but I couldn't resist.

Come to think of it though, I'd probably have paid it anyway if I had not been offered Nala. She stole my heart

1000$ is crazy, but even crazier is paying 3000$ for a cat you showcase for a ribbon... in my opinion, anyway!
That's a pretty cool story! Good job for helping a friend!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww thats a wonderful story ..... Im soooooooooo happy you are getting that little bundle of cuteness
Your home is going to be filled with love and excitement. Congratulations!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, congrats!!

Don't forget to post lots and lots of pictures when she gets home!!