how can someone not know what brands thay buy?

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was chatting with a someone that plays in celebs bands on facebook<not saying who<and we started talking about the recent pet food recalls and he goes none of thoes i buy so i say good so i ask what brands do you buy out of curousity he goes walmart and petsmart i said no brands silly he goes i dont know i buy the same ol S... then he leaves chat -_-

how can you not know what brands some people maybe he meant speciel kitty and the petsmart brand lol

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I couldn't tell you what brand cat litter I buy. :dk: I know the package, but not the name.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a list of canned food our three will eat, but I don't know the name of the kibble. I don't buy it often (they get kibble as a snack if anyone is hungry between meals) and it's a grain free dry food that we have been buying for about 4 months now. I recognize the cat on the front, lol.

Last edited:

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to much of a routine/coupon list to NOT know. Friskies pate wet for indoor catts, friskies dry for outside/ferals, pedigree wet for dog(she is not picky in the least) science diet for the pup with a bad stomache.  Fresh step clay litter.  I will buy a decent bag of dry as a treat for the indoor cats but they seem happy enough eating the same thing.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a list of canned food our three will eat, but I don't know the name of the kibble. I don't buy it often (they get kibble as a snack if anyone is hungry between meals) and it's a grain free dry food that we have been buying for about 4 months now. I recognize the cat on the front, lol.
its understanedable if you buy it as a treat or if it dont say but it still a mind boggler

is it this one? when you said cat on bag it made me think of this VV

http://www.petco.com/product/116203...ormula-Dry-Cat-Food.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the name of the dry food I feed my cats, but I don't know who makes that food. And I don't know the name of or the maker of the wet food I give them. I know the look of the box and buy them in cases (12 small tins per case).

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what brands of pet supplies I buy (because I constantly look at websites for better prices :tongue2:), but there are a lot of human things I buy that I don't know the brand of. Pink scrubby sponges? Hair ties? Sweatshirts? Nope, couldn't tell ya what brand.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what brands of pet supplies I buy (because I constantly look at websites for better prices
), but there are a lot of human things I buy that I don't know the brand of. Pink scrubby sponges? Hair ties? Sweatshirts? Nope, couldn't tell ya what brand.
Lol the shirt i'm warring now is made by gildan hahaha wen i meant buy brands i meant pet food i should have speciefid lol

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL!  Searching for coupons and hitting sales...that is our life isn't it:)!  But they look so happy!
same here lol :p every time i get a petco coupon i get HAPPY :)

edited misspelled

Last edited: