How can I separate their foods?

x-ta-z

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey!
Singa is 1.5 and on Tiki / Fussie Cat for wet and Royal Canine for dry food. I feed dry in the morning and wet in the eveing.

For Soleil I got kitten wet Nutro Choice, Avoderm and Evolve, whereas the latter two are for kitten and adults.

Soleil will always go for Singa's food, even if her kitten food is still full. And Singa will eventually eat her leftover kitten food (whcih she usually would resent). REcently Soleil has gone over to Singa's dry as well.

What to do???

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you put one on top of the dryer or something and the other on the floor. I have one who won't jump ontop of things and one who will so if there is ever a need to seperate food I can. YOu may have to put them in sepereate rooms and do a set feeding time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

x-ta-z

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Can you put one on top of the dryer or something and the other on the floor. I have one who won't jump ontop of things and one who will so if there is ever a need to seperate food I can. YOu may have to put them in sepereate rooms and do a set feeding time.
Singa won't jump and Soleil is still too little with her 7 weeks. I had them in separate rooms ebfore, but am now letting Soleil out to play with Singa. The main problem is that they won't finiah all the food in one go. So there is always enough to nibble while I'm at work or sleeping