How brave are you?

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by babyharley

You are one brave chick!

I'd never be able to do that, I can't even watch ghost shows on TV!
im one of those people that the more scared i am the more fun im having lol i love being scared i love the rush lol ya know the ones who gather their friends together and go spend the night in the cemetary lol I LOVE IT!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely I would do it if someone else was with me. I'm a big paranormal fan, though, so I would really want to find and communicate with spirits of the house if there were any.
But, y'know--I hate fake haunted houses like they have at Halloween--I hate to be startled!

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Absolutly not!

Unless of course I can have my boyfriend with me. I'm a total fraidy cat whos scared of the dark. I sleep with a night light.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOT. A. CHANCE.

I'm the biggest sook alive, there's NO way I could do that!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure - why not. We used to have a ghost living at my parent's old place. I'll just tell them Mabel sent me!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might do it. Give me a huge candle the big tall ones with like 5 wicks and a book and a radio and a coupe cameras. $500 can buy a lot of clothes!!

timestreason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think I would, if I had a couple of other people with me. And if it was for a thousand (or two thousand...) dollars.

I'm a big freaking chicken...I'm the kind of person who couldn't sleep without her lamp on, with the door open, until I was fifteen. Then I watched darkness falls (biggest mistake in my life, I think) and I seriously FREAKED, even if it was a stupid movie, and then it was back with the lights on and door open...only just recently have I been able to sleep with my door closed (because of the cat...), but the light is still on.

However, this is still the same person that watches Ghost Hunters and Most Haunted and other 'haunted' tv series who likes to laugh at these people.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am absolutely terrified of ghosts (some experience there). But I think I would have a price too. $500 is way to low. For $100,000 and up, heck yah!