How 'bout YOU AND KITTY cuddle pictures?

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww! That is such a cute picture!!! What a pretty kitty! I can't wait to see more pictures. I am a subscriber to this thread for sure. I'll try to post a pic of Juicy and I soon!!!

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Mini when she was really mini!! Daddy's little girl. Unfortunately, Daddy isn't much of a picture taker, so this is all we have!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wenzee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ADORABLE pics, you two!!

I loooove cuddle pictures!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful pictures all!

I've got a bunch of snuggle bugs!

Here I am with Muddy (black), Spanky (red/white) and Dakota (grey). They are my blood pressure medicine (and ignore the bad hair day):

Here is my husband snuggling with his 2 girls, Scarlett (under his shirt) and Koko:

And one of my favorites with Oscar in my lap. The look on his face he reserves for times with me and just makes my heart melt:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't find the picture, but that chair is capable of holding me, 2 dogs (150 pounds worth) and about 5 cats all at once. Mom bought it and its twin for us as a housewarming gift years ago - she said we'd be fighting over 1 so she got us 2. Mom was a very generous person.

Yup, that chair is capable of making you fall asleep (with the foot rest up of course) in under 5 minutes flat!! LOL

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I love all these pics.....let's see what I have......
me and Tiggy

Daddy and Tiggy

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
these are all so cute! i wish i had someone to take a snuggle pic of me w/my babies! this is the closest thing i have... that red stuff at the bottom of the pic - that's me! the black in the background - that's Pixel!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wenzee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOSH!! AMY!!! All your pictures are UNBELIEVABLY cute!!!!! I love how the orange kitty is under your hubby's shirt and you can see his sweet little paw touching hubby's face! And all three of them snuggling by you!! That has got to be HEAVEN - snuggling with three sweet kitties!!!
And Susie - LOVE the Tiggy pics! He must be SUCH a SWEETHEART!!!! I always love seeing Tiggy pics!

Laureen - Cable has THE cutest kitty nose I've ever seen with those spots on it!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wenzee

Laureen - Cable has THE cutest kitty nose I've ever seen with those spots on it!!!
they're going away now... she lost some fur in those areas, i think because of a reaction to the plastic dish i was feeding her from. after Mouse left us, i started feeding her in a china dish, & i let Pixel have a few nibbles as well. Mouse was so oeverweight i was feeding Cable separately (hence the different dish) so Mouse wouldn't eat Cable's food as well as her own.