How Big Is Your Largest Cat??

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In order mine are
Twig at 16 pounds( a true farm bred cat!)
Rocket(my "little" abby) is 10 pounds!
Isis is 10 pounds(pretty good from the 5 pounds she was with her kittens and the 3 she was with out, poor little street cat)
And Finally little Luna who is also 10 pounds (she was a good solid street cat, but she only weighed 6 pounds after her babies were born I never got to see either hers or Isis' babies though Isis' were killed by a coon we think and Luna never brought hers to us, they just grew up and went away, I wish she would've though, they were feral cats and I'd have liked to see them get socialized and put into good homes)
As you can see, all my babies come from different back rounds and places, but they are very spoiled and loved.

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Roo did weigh 25 pounds at the beginning of this year. A few months ago he weighed 19.1 pounds. Hopefully he's smaller than that now. He seems to be. Tigger is between 12 and 15 pounds.

G

ghostuser

I would say Sara, our Maine coon, is on the skinny compared with others here. She's ALL fluff and stuff.

Kornflake, the cat/dog, who grew up with our dog is biggest. He use to eat his+Colbys' food =15lbs.

Loki, the black slug, is the heaviest...a whopping 18lbs. Since Wielands passing everyone has lost a little, in fat and friend.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i have 2 cats and one of them i thought was pretty big weighing in at 15 pounds, but i see he might be pretty small compared to some of these kitties