How are you spending New Years Day?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today, there is a Hunger Games marathon on TV. It's on a channel that normally you need a subscription to, but they are offering a free view! I love these movies so I am watching them. While I watch them, I will be starting my new puzzle I got for Christmas. It's a 3000 piece of the Harry Potter Hogwarts School/Castle. SO excited!
I will also be doing laundry....not as fun, but it's gotta get done.

Anyway, what about you?

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Today, there is a Hunger Games marathon on TV. It's on a channel that normally you need a subscription to, but they are offering a free view! I love these movies so I am watching them. While I watch them, I will be starting my new puzzle I got for Christmas. It's a 3000 piece of the Harry Potter Hogwarts School/Castle. SO excited!
I will also be doing laundry....not as fun, but it's gotta get done.

Anyway, what about you?
You might want to put that laundry on hold, it's bad luck to do it on New Year's Day! 😱 😉

ETA: Oh, wait. I think that's Chinese New Year's on February 1. Never mind. :lol:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just had dinner with my mum in law, hubby, and youngest son. My second oldest son was coming too, until he started showing symptoms and doesn't know if it's a cold or covid. Luckily he doesn't live far just around the corner so I did a doorstep drop off with his plate. Because he lives alone so could not have him going without his roast dinner. Tonight just relaxing with the boy's on the sofa watching TV.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So far its Pjams and watching DS build a new lego set he got at Christmas. DH is reading a book and DD just opened a Galaxy Rock painting kit.

There are leftovers aplenty so relaxing should be the name of the game. Maybe we will play some board games later.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Quietly. Other than scooping boxes and making dinner, I am mot doing anything. Out in the WeShed, looking for something to watch. Rick is watching football.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching some sports. Spending time outdoors. It's 78 and humid here! I've been going through my rocks and I've found a few that might be fun to slice today. I sliced these jaspers last week.
1641076580763.jpeg

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spent much of the day working on hobby projects. Washed clothes, then settled down to watch football and after that, Hockey Night in Canada.