How are ya this mornin?

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wouldn't have been so bad, but instead of getting on the bed and just laying down, she decided that she would instead walk all around my husband's head and pillow (which he does NOT appreciate). hehe

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Phenom isnt allowed in the bedroom at night.
She just runs into the door and groabs the doornob and bunny kicks the door for about 30 seconds and slides down the door. Meows for a while and repeats.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually slept through the nite-read a book in the bathtub till about 10:15 last nite and slept until 5:00!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a vet appt for bakker this afternoon but this am will watching martha and the view I sorted out into about 20 containers this larger container of bolts and screws and asst stuff!!! Took less than 2 hours. Now DH just has to decide what to do with all this stuff. Dad is retired is collects scrap metal and stuff to recycle -he makes ave $300/mon-keeps him busy. However he gives stuff to us and then we have to figure out what to do with it!!
Its amazing the stuff he finds on construction sites in their junk piles.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a lovely morning here. Stayed up reading lastnight, and got up late today, around 10:00 - I have nowhere to go, it's great!!! So I had myself a cup of hot cocoa and read the paper, watched the Weather Channel and lazed around with the cats, and now I'm on TCS. Life is good today!

Here, it is like 35* (F), with tons of dirty slush on the roads....And it's supposed to rain, sleet, freezing rain, snow etc. tonight. But at least it's nice & sunny out right now.

Oooo- so sorry if you guys aren't having a very good day!! I know what that feels like....But you know, when you have those really good days you just have to share that, too!