How are we all spending New Year?!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

Ok I just found out the price of the tickets I won off the radio... They are $108-$138 per ticket!!!
And this is without the dinner!! The one's with the dinner start at $178 and goes up to over $200! Per ticket!! So since the station probably gave away the cheapest seats, they are probably worth $216!!
That's pretty exciting for you. Congratulations.

Those ticket prices are pretty cheap compared to what you would have to pay for a similar evening in Toronto for New Year's Eve. Hope you have a blast.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will and I will be spending it at home with the kid, just as we do every year. No where else I would rather be. We'll enjoy some wine and snacks, including shrimp... Sash's absolute favorite!
I enjoy watching all the New Year's Eve celebrations on tv too.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will first be playing musical cars. Jenny is getting off work at 7 and hubby, Ben and I will meet her at the movies to see The Golden Compass (yeah, yeah, I know but the kids picked it out). Our kids told us that we were not sitting with them. So, after the movie ends, hubby and I have reservations at a restaurant near the theater and Jen and Ben go home. Our reservations are at 10:15 so I really hope that I don't eat too much at the movies! I also wonder what the others in the movie will think when I show up in a cocktail dress.

Don't worry. George is the DD.
Happy New Year!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to work at noon on the 1st....and am not 21 until the 4th....so I'm going to get either pizza or chinese & rent a few movies. I'll be spending the boring night with the bestest "friends" in the world...the 4 leggers. I'm boring & proud of it!