How about a blue eye thread?

fazmaster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There's just something about blue eyes that make me melt...Post your felines with baby blues...Please?

Boules Noires..

Cheers,

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So pretty!!
My kitty's got deep golden eyes, so I have nothing to contribute, but I love looking at the blue-eyed pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fazmaster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Stunning cat! Snoeshoe? Our's is domestic seal point shorthair but has definite ties to the Snoeshoe family.

Cheers,

Originally Posted by Kailie

My handsome Imhotep. (Teppy)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Topaz has pale blue eyes and it's been hard for me to get a good pic of them but here goes...

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm melting as I look at all of these gorgeous pictures of kitties with blue eyes. They're all just stunning!

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to share. But, I do love blue-eyed cats. In fact, my RB kitty, Opal, had beautiful blue eyes. She was part siamese (snowshoe) as her mother was purebred, but her father was anyone's guess and so I'll always consider her to have been a very lovely DSH. But, she had amazing blue eyes and I loved gazing into them. There is just something special about kitties with blue eyes -- they have almost a human quality to them. I wish I still had pictures of Opal, but they are long gone now. However, I am in awe looking at all of the gorgeous blue-eyed cats in this thread. Maybe, one day, I'll have another kitty with blue eyes, but, until then, I can at least live vicariously through all of you here.

Thank you for sharing your pics. I am loving this thread...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All I can say is...

Beautiful blue eyed kitties.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue, green, yellow..you name it, I haz them.

I've posted these before but here they are again:
Luna

And Casper, who I miss very very much. He was pts this May because of cancer.

Oh great, now I'm crying again...