Houses in the country, USA

G

ghostuser

Number 2.
The cats and I could have a field day! Heck, I could get even more cats!

Seriously though, I love the look of that house. But for me? Only if weren't on a busy street corner.

Actually, come to think about it, there are a lot of houses that look like that in the area around me. They're all so old and uncared for that they're falling apart. The one that was by my old high school even had the original leaded glass windows.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love houses 2 & 3 just because they have round parts....I LOVE houses that have at least one odd or atypically shaped room!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

I love houses 2 & 3 just because they have round parts....I LOVE houses that have at least one odd or atypically shaped room!
I like that too! And I like #3 because it's up just a bit, looks like a plateau and that porch!....I like to live up a bit. Must be a cat thing.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like #2, even though it's big. I like the yard, especially the path, as well as the distane between the house and the neighbours. I also like the nice, big trees in the front of a photo. You'd need a bunch of kids to fill the house, though.

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

I've always had a fancy for a verandah/porch so it would have to be 2 or 3; they have so much character. Probably number 2 because the tower looks stunning
Number 2! That tower looks like a great place to hide away.