Houdini is having her kittens right now!!!

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rotobay

I didn't even SEE this little comment when I read it during Houdini's delivery! LOL!!!!
You like that eh....lmao

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well the kittens are doing great today. When Houdini got up to eat and use the litterbox, I changed her bedding. But the kittens started mewing loudly and she came rushing back and seemed to be counting them.

I thought she might move them to the dark hidden birthing box inside the closet, but she seems content to just stay right under the table in the middle of everything. She also has no problem letting the dog poke his head in and lick the kittens!

Right now the kittens are nursing, but when the time is right, I'll get some good pics of them and post them. They are so cute!!!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds like such a good momma...and wow, that's pretty big for her let the dog lick them...she must trust it a lot.
At least you can be pretty sure you wont have any of the cat/dog fighting issues with these kittens!

I can't wait for the pictures!!

cabelle1863

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww, I'm so sorry I missed this yesterday. I got sidetracked by other mundane stuff. Anyways, a big congratulations to you & Houdini!
What an awesome momma kitty and such beautiful babies.

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Houdini is so sweet and loving, but for some reason she always looks angry in pictures...

gaylemg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AWW!! Cute! I get that a lot with cat pictures. They sometimes have an angry look.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those kittens are so Cute, gives me an idea how Dill's kittens may look, what does the dad look like???DO you know???

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DillPickles

Those kittens are so Cute, gives me an idea how Dill's kittens may look, what does the dad look like???DO you know???
I'm not sure who dad is, but I did see a black and white Tom in the yard a few months ago, so he might be the dad. Actually based on the kittens' coloring I think he IS the dad.

Klucheta also has an all black cat and had a wide variety of kitten colors in the litter (8 kittens!!!), but she thinks Elsa's litter had 2 fathers.

But I can't wait to see Dill's kittens...