HOT salsa!!!!!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laughing Cow Cheese is delicious but I prefer to just enjoy the burn of hot peppers. Theres only one problem: nothing seems hot enough. Except for Mike's 3AM Hot Sauce. It's so hot it's illegal in North America.

brick

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mmmm...hot salsa. Jamaican jerk sauce is another favorite of mine, the best of which I found at a restaraunt in Key West a few years ago. There was a choice of three levels...basically hot, ridiculous, and fatal...and the waitor refused to bring out the high-test until we had proven that that we could stomach the milder two! He had good reason...it was fantatsic, but the most painfully spicy thing I have ever eaten.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it hot too. Oh, what? Oh, we're talking about salsa??? Oh, nooooo, I dont' eat salsa!

But we have this place called Wings To Go in Philly, and they have like 20 different levels of hot sauce for your wings. The hottest is Homicide Sauce, and they actually make you sign a waiver that they are not responsible if anything happens.... like maybe you miss 3 days of work cause your locked in the bathroom!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah it is pretty silly but it's so good, I have to have it! Oh, no....I have to get a fix today!!! *gets car keys and heads to local Mexican restaraunt....* Well as long as I'm there I guess I need some enchiladas too!!!