Horrible news

tickytat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I hope this does not sound crass or unfeeling, but have you asked a vet or shelter if one of them might have a baby that needs fostering? It might help poor Gracie not to feel so lost, and save a little life in the process.
I hope she is feeling better.
I was going to mention the same thing. The only thing that stopped me was that the Mother might smell that this is not her baby and reject it. But, she could be so depressed right now that it could be just what she needs. Doesn't hurt to ask.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

inspiredelement

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is a very very good idea.
I already suggested to my mom that we adopt a kitten from our local shelter, and she said even though it is a great idea, we already have 11 cats and she doesn't think it would be responsible to purposefully take on a kitten that could have any problems happen to it..but fostering is definitely a whole different story!

Thanks for the idea, I will look that up for sure and see if that would be possible to do!

by the way, Gracie's feeling a bit better today, I got her a new collar(it's adorable, hot pink with crystals lining the top
), treats and a lot of toys, and this new brush they had called the Furminator, it works really well.